There may be affiliate links in this blog post, but they have no impact on my writing. All my opinions are my own.
Details: One - Top Shop Jeans (Under $50 40% OFF) Two - Cowl Neck Faux Leather Jacket (Under $100) Three - Zip Front Duster Cardigan (Under $40) Four - Nike Sweatshirt (Under $50) Five - Pom Bag Charm (Under $10) Six - Givenchy Sunglasses (Under $220) Seven - Top Shop Funnel Neck Houndstooth Coat (Under $80) Eight - Nike Roshe Run Print Sneaker (Under $70) Nine - Gloves Ten - BCBG Tall Boot (Under $60) Eleven - Collarless Faux Fur Vest (Under $140) Twelve - Nike Gym Crewneck Sweatshirt (Under $40)
Hello Loves. We're on countdown mode here. I can't believe it's the last Friday of the year already. I've been living in my pjs for the past week that I feel like my wardrobe needs a little refresher. Don't you? Here's 5 key pieces (with a few extra accessories) you need to have in the New Year that you can pair with just about any other piece in your closet. The best part is all these Winter must-haves for the New Year are all on sale at Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale. The sale ends this Monday January 2nd so you'll want to move quick on these items. For an even better deal check out my post "How to Score Discounted Gift Cards" and double dip on them savings!!!!
1. Denim denim and more denim. I mean a girl can't have enough denim. I probably have about 3 shades of the same exact skinny jean in my closet at any given time. I've been searching for a great pair of distressed like these Top Shop Jeans , and here, and here.
2. Faux Fur Vest - Lately I'm all about the layering. Wearing a comfy long sleeve and dressing it up with a faux fur vest or a puff vest is all I need sometimes to feel put together and warm and cozy too ! You'll want to check out this vest too !
3. Shoes - You'll always need that pair tall boots to wear on special occasions and when it's on sale its the best time to pick it up. And if you're tired of wearing those boots all the time and need a new sneaker to run around town in then pick up these pair.
4. Gym Clothes or Lounge Clothes (you decide). I know at the beginning of each New Year so many of us have the resolution to get healthy and get in that gym! If this means buying some new workout gear to help us get motivated then that's what we'll just have to do ! Am I right?
5. A Killer Jacket that Makes a Statement - I have my eye on this duster cardigan and the color is perfect! You can't go wrong with a new coat to keep you toasty and looking brand new!
Hurry and check out these deals. They definitely won't last long. Get your vibe refreshed for the New Year with a few pieces that you can snag on sale up to 50% OFF.
Hope you love the picks! Which one do you have your eye on ?